All of us at Blue Wave Orthodontics have been happy to see all your smiling faces again. Our utmost concern is to continue to provide excellent orthodontic care in the safest environment both for our patients and our teams.
We will continue to take extreme caution during each procedure to ensure our patients receive safe treatment. Here are some new protocols to note:
- Please wear masks before you enter the office.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- Leave your cell phone number and wait in your car instead of the waiting room.
- We will ask you some screening questions related to the COVID-19.
- There are no longer magazines, children’s toys, or coffees in the waiting room.
- We will take your temperature and ask you to gargle with 1% hydrogen peroxide.
- Please allow enough time for enhanced disinfection between patients.
- Only patients with appointments and one guardian are permitted into the office.
- Social distancing is in effect, please maintain 6 feet distances at all times.
- Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your household has been sick in the last 2 weeks.