Blue Wave Orthodontics is excited to kick-off the Smiles for Success campaign. We want teachers to share why a special student from their classroom should be rewarded free braces or Invisalign to build a confident and healthy smile to help them on their path to success.
As a teacher, you work every day to put your kids on the path to success. Unfortunately, many kids are bullied for things beyond their control, like their smile, and if they are uncomfortable at school they will be uncomfortable in the classroom, standing in the way of their academic success. You’ve often probably wondered “What can I do?” well, with Blue Wave Orthodontics’ Smile for Success, the answer may be easier than you think!
We understand the impact that a happy and healthy smile can have on a child’s confidence. A healthy smile can give a child the confidence to engage in the classroom without the worry that everyone is looking at their smile instead of listening to their voice, and can help alleviate their fears of being bullied.
Here's how it works:
- Submit an essay through the form below of 300 words or fewer describing your student and how a healthier smile can put them on the path to success
- Teachers in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, or Manatee county (in public, private, and charter schools) are eligible to participate
- Students must be ages 7-17
- Submissions will be accepted starting September 4th
- All submissions must be entered before October 1st
- The winner will be announced on October 10th