How to Get Same Day Braces:
1. Schedule your complimentary consultation.
The first step is to schedule your complimentary exam with us! We know our patients have busy schedules, so we always try to make treatment as convenient as possible. With Same Day Braces, patients have the option to receive their complementary consultation and begin their smile journey in one day!
Once you visit us for your complimentary consultation, one of our highly experienced orthodontists (Dr. Randy Feldman in South Tampa and North Tampa, Dr. Jose Navarro in Wesley Chapel, or Dr. Christopher Cetta in Brahttp://bluewaveortho.com/Meet-Jose-Navarro-DMDdenton) will complete a thorough examination of your smile. We will take panoramic X-rays and digital images to examine your teeth. Once your exam is complete, your orthodontist will create your personalized treatment plan.
If you choose braces, we can put your braces on after your exam! If you choose Invisalign®, we can take an Itero scan after your exam, and we’ll send these digitally to the lab to get your custom aligners designed.
2. Prepare for your appointment.
Before it can clear you for Same Day Braces, there are a few things you’ll have to ensure prior to your appointment:
- Clean your teeth thoroughly; brush your teeth, floss your teeth and gargle some antibacterial mouthwash. We ask that you receive a regular dental cleaning prior to this appointment at least within the last 6 months with no pending restorative work. The cleaner your teeth are, the greater the end results!
- Please fill out a dental and medical history form. (You can download these on our website, under “patient resources” – patient forms!)
- Come prepared with your insurance information and preferred form of payment.
- Complete your complimentary orthodontics exam with our amazing orthodontists!
If you have any concerns prior to your appointment, we encourage you to reach out to us! We are here to guide you through your life-changing smile journey.
3. Start Treatment!
Now it’s time to get your braces on or take your Invisalign scan!
After you schedule your consultation, one of our doctors will do a thorough examination of your impressions and x-rays, bite alignment, and bite functionality. Then, we’ll create a personalized treatment plan that enables you to meet your smile goals.
We will take the time to thoroughly explain every detail of your treatment plan! Once your treatment plan is finalized, we’ll get your Same Day Braces ready. During this process, we’ll bond your brackets to your teeth, thread your archwires through your brackets, and you’ll be on your way to your ideal smile!
If you decide to try a highly-advanced, modern orthodontic treatment, like Invisalign® clear aligners, we’ll scan your teeth using our iTero® digital scanner! This device gives us extremely accurate, precise impressions of your smile in only a few minutes. These digital impressions will then be used to create your custom clear aligners.
Want to know more about Same Day Braces?
Please don’t hesitate to ask us anything! The more you know, the better. We’re here to answer all of your questions, so whether you prefer traditional braces or Invisalign clear aligners, our highly-skilled orthodontists are here to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
To get started, request a complimentary exam for you or your child today!