Want to know if you or your child is a good candidate for braces or Invisalign®? Find out in less than 48 hours, without leaving your home!
If you can take a selfie, you can start your journey to a confident smile.
It only takes 3 simple steps and as little as 10 minutes to request your virtual smile assessment. Receive a cost estimate, answers to all of your questions, and personalized messages from your orthodontist—all from the comfort of your home.
Here’s How to Get Started:
- Click here to open the Smile Assessment Assistant
- Tell us a little about yourself or the person who needs treatment
- Snap a few photos and hit “Send!”
It’s as simple as that! Within 24-48 hours you’ll receive your personalized smile assessment and cost estimate from one of our experienced orthodontists. Then all you have to do is schedule a complimentary, in-office consultation to come see us and get ready to start smiling!
How To Access Your Smile Assessment When It’s Ready
1. Once we review your photos and create your assessment, you’ll receive an email with a link to log into our secure, online portal.
2. Follow the link in that email, and then choose “If you completed a virtual consultation on our website, please click here to create a password.”
3. Enter into the box the email that you used to send in your information. You’ll then receive an email to “reset” (create new) a password.
4. Choose “Change My Password” to finish registering your account.
5. After you login, you’ll be able to see your smile assessment and any notes from the doctor.
6. If you have any questions, or receive a note that you have a message waiting from the doctor, choose “Chat” in the menu. From here you can chat with us directly, just like a text message
Can I submit my child’s photos?
Absolutely! Parents, we know you’re busy. Let us take something off of your plate. We offer complimentary virtual consultations for children, teens, and adults.
Why do a virtual smile assessment?
So you can receive answers and estimates before you visit us for your first appointment. By the time you visit us for your complimentary consultation, you’re already one step ahead.
Please note that final treatment plans and cost estimates are contingent on results from your comprehensive, in-office orthodontic exam.